1.4K views

DEAR SIR,

THIS CAPITALVIA SITE IS VERY BIG CHEATING SITE I LOOSED 8.6 LACS IN HIS COMMODITY PREMIUM TIPS HENCE THIS *** GAVE A GOLD POSITIONAL BUY AND ALWAYS SENDED TO HOLD HOLD DONT PANIC WHICH NOW INCURED ME A TOTAL DISASTER OF MY CAPITAL MONEY. NOW AM CALLING HIM THIS *** NOT PICKING MY PHONE SOME TIME ONE LADY PICKING AND SAYING WHO R U? YOU ARE NOT OUR CLIENT ? FORGERY *** WILL LOOKING TO COMPLAINT POLICE .

JOSE

PUNe

plsdont subscribe you will loose everything he is blood sucking ghost *** He washout capital money *** will complaint police.

Had an Experience with CapitalVia ?

Comments

Absolutely true.They are all cheaters and blood hounded dogs.

They have created multiple company based at Indore and have on their roll tele-marketing executives.

They uses various tricks and convince you that they are genuine.But they are big big Cheaters.

capitalvia_Care
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India #917135

Hello sir,

We have a complaint and grievance mechanism to which you can reach out, just call our compliance officer at at 0731 244 1600 drop a mail at compliance@capitalvia.com , we will reach out to you. and try and resolve all issues.

Thanks and Regards,

CapitalVia Care

capitalvia_Care
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India #917126

Hello Sir,

This is representative from CapitalVia, kindly mail us at support@capitalvia.com or register us at support.capitalvia.com, we would want to work on improving and understanding if any mistakes have occurred from our side.

Regards,

CapitalVia Customer Care

Hi,

My name is Madhu

I joined over here 5th june 2014, (Capitalvia)

Its realy worst service in my 6 year trading experiance.

Without knowinhg the plan and accuracy dont take any service, If you see the track sheet you will get impress, but actually it won't work, Almost you are going to loss your investment also.No amount to investe further tips.

They are not giving one are two tips, they will give 7-8 tips in 1 day in that 2 or 3 reach target(Target difference also less for investment), 2-3 exits in cost to coat and 2-3 tips stoploss tringers.

If you watch some months and trade, you can also trade as above company's tips. While taking service pack, capitalvia sales person will tell you to provide tips to your investment, but they wont give tips to your investment, whats the tips generated in there tech room that will provide to you, For 5000-20000RS invesment person dont take this service, & also for more investing person's, its not going to be usefull, What the tips they will give is the list flactuation compare to other tips company. Morever they bluff you on androide, whatsapp apllication. Dont trust them and join, ask your know person before joining over there.

I had faced this problem, they didnt provide any whats app and technical support for androide service.consulted person Nitin marketing person Vipin customer support person

to madhu #894756

same this company is following fraud company plz dont join

I have Taken HNI package by paying 19,500.To be frank even I haven't earned a single rupee from their call..

Now a lady keeps calling me and promising me that she's going to give a very good tips where I can earn 10000 profit in a single share. She is assuring that I'm going to get 80,000 in just 3 days..

So just wanted to know is this really true..This package is called bonanza package which is worth 75,000

to Investor #894758

plz dont get trapped this is their new stratege u will loose that 75000 also they are watching face book and cartoon network and sending messages to us

Nashik, Maharashtra, India #811319

Hello Everyone,

I do not agree with any of your opinion written over here.Since 31 Jan 2014 I started with basic MCX monthly plan and later on with full payment shifted to Bonanza premium services with costing of Rs 1.25 lakh on suggestion of one senior manager Mr.

Vijay Sharma (0731-6626166) at Ways2Capital. I am really thank full of him for suggesting me that work plan and for being always there with me during market hours. They have policy to provide personal mobile number of dedicated executive for support after 6 PM and till now with help of BONANZA services I made total return of around Rs 4.2 Lakh with investment of Rs 3.50 Lakh and all this just because of Ways2Capital. But as the are in business that's why so many executive tried to convince me for further up-gradation but I completely denied for any further payment before completion of my current service plan.

Now as per my service pan just Rs 80, 000- profit left in expiry of my that plan.

Surely I do recommend Ways2Capital but please take care of any short of up-gradation call.

This is very common for every company to try foe more business with same client.

S.Bade

Nashik, Maharastra, India.

to S. Bade #894760

good to here from you this message hop u r the only 1 guy who got profit from ways2capital , Your time is good , not good tooo good

I have to say that people from ways2capital are excellent tips provider in stock & nifty futures.They have done what was promised to me at the time of taking services.

I have got 85% accurate tips from ways2capital.Thanks for making my portfolio back in profits from past 4 months.